Thursday, February 28, 2008

fatty daddy.

i never knew a simple action of raising my hands on the first day of school back in form 4 when our form 4 teacher asked the class who wanted to switch places would be one of the most intelligent and luckiest things i have done so far.

from playing cupid,
to having our own writing competitions in english classes,
to having you say you would buy me size M clothes by the time it was my 17thbday to motivate me to lose weight.
to having conversations bout the length of penises,
and most of all always being the most understanding and patient listener ever.

a feeble thank you wont be able to express my gratitude.
from the day i met you onwards, my idea of a true friendship was form after you.
sometimes, you are fatty to me,
sometimes, you are daddy to me,
but all the time, you are a friend to me.

happy 21st birthday perng!

smile, you are on my blog haha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home