Monday, February 18, 2008

:)

my college friends commented that i have mellowed down alot these days.
i am less hyper and talkative.
the sighting of my loopsided grin is considered rare.
and i hardly bother to dress up for uni.

but today, i have every damn right reason to plaster a big smile on my face because
I FREAKIN PASS ALL MY PAPERS!
I FREAKIN PASS MY AUDIT PAPER IN THE FIRST ATTEMPT!
out of 10, only 3-5 people pass this paper in their first try.

it was a hard 1month of major cramming and grilling every last ounce of my brain.
i had issues to deal with and yet had to force myself to stay focus on my priorities.

this is not my doing, something tells me Someone lent His hand.

i am happy.
very in fact.
i have never been this happy for a very long time.


everything is slowly falling into place. slowly, yes, but surely.

2 Comments:

Blogger LadySze said...

Heyyy congratz on yr results! =)

gonna link u up k..

February 18, 2008 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger rae said...

hehe thanks babe :)

em i dont update very often tho, super lazy, but sure if u want too!

February 21, 2008 at 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home