Saturday, January 5, 2008

Afresh.

Hi anyone.

i didn't plan to start blogging so soon but Blogger insisted i must have at least a post to preview my template settings.

The old blog still stands consisting a whole lot of junk posts and not to mention the usage of abbreviations which annoy the hell outta me now every time i re-read my previous posts.

I am experiencing changes in my life which im learning to cope with as I move along. This whole moving thing sort of reflects my want and need to leave behind the past, not forget, but just stay as the past and not creep up into my present life to haunt me.

let optimism lead the way into 2008.

cheers.

(as agreed, slothy will be my first reader :D)

2 Comments:

Blogger Samuel Oh said...

sup nigga slice?

not too shabby for a first. kudos! =) new beginnings huh?

and do i have to remind you somemoreee to colour your virtual life with more more more mor moremormeormeorereomr PICTURES?!?!? *smacks!*

*still wondering why am I complying to the name, slothy. i ain't no sloth woman!*

January 6, 2008 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger rae said...

i dont care, slothy will stick with u till u die haha.

yala yala, i'll post more poser pics that are shot above my boobs wtf lol.

u yourself better blog more also ok

January 7, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home